Homes from all over the world! New web site!

Check out the site me and few friends just started. The site has images

of homes from all over the world. See how people live in far away countries, photos from Japan, Brazil, USA, Finland, Germany and many more, but nothing from Australia?!?!?

Join the community and upload your own photos for everyone to see! Please take a look. We are trying to build an interesting site - you might like it! And if you do, let your friends know about it too!

Reply to
carlos2000