Home Labs

Do you own or rent? ...Jim Thompson

Own.

I wasn't even allowed to have a big manly shed, she wanted a "summer oasis" instead:

*sigh*

Dave.

http://www.eevblog.com
Reply to
David L. Jones

Now I finally understand: "Her Royal Highness" is not the queen, but "SWMBO" ... a world-wide problem ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Gee, Dave, how well did you know this lady before you married her? :-)

Reply to
Joel Koltner

A book about Henry VIII of England is a nice valentine gift ;-)

Falk

Reply to
Falk Willberg

Falk Willberg wibbled on Thursday 04 February 2010 21:47

Yeah - all this stuff about Anne Boleyn bonking Smeaton and her own brother are nonsense. It was all because she wouldn't let him build a woodshop in Hampton Court palace ;->

--
Tim Watts

Tim Watts

Indeed, She Who Must Be Obeyed. I'm a subscriber:

Dave.

http://www.eevblog.com
Reply to
David L. Jones

Well, I have permission, actual approval, to build a barn. And I have the land to put it on. All I need now is the money.

John

Okay. Here is me at work:

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

Warm beer ?:-( ...Jim Thompson

If my wife would be like that I would have made her leave a long time ago. In the end I always do what I think is right and/or should be done. Altough it helps we have the same taste in furniture, colors and things like that.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

It is much easier when you are buying distress bankruptcy surplus for sale on eBay.

You just keep one of each.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster

I don't think he needs a job.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

That hollow thing above your pituitary. Yeah... that thing the birds just flew out of all startled... Hahahahaha!

Reply to
Capt. Cave Man

workshop:

Podcast:

If I showed you mine, I'd have to kill you afterwards.

Reply to
Mycelium

workshop:

Podcast:

He sent all of his hoggings out to the smelter! :-)

Reply to
Mycelium

workshop:

Podcast:

No different than idiots that put spaces between what they type, and their punctuation! Bwuahahahahaha!

Are your pants on the ground too?

Reply to
Mycelium

workshop:

Podcast:

I am not jealous

Reply to
Bogues

Like this one:

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal

Sounds like mine, just no digikey boxes but sparkfun and mpja boxes.