home electronics from all over the world! photos only!

Check out the site me and few friends just started. The site has images

of homes from all over the world.
See how people live in far away countries, photos from Japan, Brazil,
USA, Finland, Germany and many more, but not much from Australia?!?!??!

www.normalroom.com

Join the community and upload your own photos for everyone to see!
Please take a look. We are trying to build an interesting site - you
might like it! And if you do, let your friends know about it too!

Re: home electronics from all over the world! photos only!

wow man a bog-house room from USA
fuck-sake look like a bog room that could be in New Zealand

someone (& including me as well, for looking at the web site) needs to get a
life

Check out the site me and few friends just started. The site has images

of homes from all over the world.
See how people live in far away countries, photos from Japan, Brazil,
USA, Finland, Germany and many more, but not much from Australia?!?!??!

www.normalroom.com

Join the community and upload your own photos for everyone to see!
Please take a look. We are trying to build an interesting site - you
might like it! And if you do, let your friends know about it too!

Re: home electronics from all over the world! photos only!

germans will be germans. everything is in ordnung in their rooms :)

-mark

Re: home electronics from all over the world! photos only!

yeah thats true, but what do you think of that room from novosibirsk,
russia?