Hitachi MOSFET application note 1989 - Page 2

Re: Hitachi MOSFET application note 1989

**I believe you need to direct your question to Hitachi. They own the
copyright. And, thanks to the bizarre laws surrounding copyright, they have
75 years to determine who can publish it, if I'm not mistaken.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: Hitachi MOSFET application note 1989

:On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 12:38:42 GMT, Ross Herbert
:
:
:>:I am trying to get a copy of a application note by Hitachi for a MOSFET
:>:amp published in 1989.
:>
:>It was bloody hard to come by even back then. I only have a photocopy of it
and
:>there are 45 A4 pages in total. I have posted it to abse if that will help
:>(1.9Mb PDF file)
:
:Would you mind if I uploaded it to my web space?
:
:- Franc Zabkar

It is OK with me Franc.

While Trevor's warning re copyright might technically apply, I can't see Hitachi
contesting your publication since the devices are no longer manufactured by
them.

Re: Hitachi MOSFET application note 1989

I don't have ABSE available from my ISP, any chance of a website to
download it from?.

Re: Hitachi MOSFET application note 1989

Me too if possible please.

Re: Hitachi MOSFET application note 1989

:
:>
:> I don't have ABSE available from my ISP, any chance of a
:> website to download it from?.
:>
:
:Me too if possible please.

I don't have a website and I haven't any plans to set one up.

With any luck, Franc will do this and let everyone know where to find it
(perhaps?).

Re: Hitachi MOSFET application note 1989

"Ross Herbert"

** Attachments posted on  ABSE  normally turn up here:

http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt%2Ebinaries%2Eschematics%2Eelectronic.html

This one seem to be the exception -  maybe it was too big.

.....  Phil

Re: Hitachi MOSFET application note 1989

I might be able to help in a few weeks. Alternately I can email to
anyone who wants.

Re: Hitachi MOSFET application note 1989

to find it (perhaps?).

Thanks, email is geoffjunkster at gmail.com

Re: Hitachi MOSFET application note 1989

Most ISP's give free web space.
Don't need a web page or site, just FTP the files to a new directory on your
ISP server and everyone can see them.
Alternatively, use any one of the countless free file hosting sites, like
this one:
http://www.filefactory.com /

If someone wants to email it to me I can put it up on my site.
Doesn't show up on my ABSE server.

Dave.
Re: Hitachi MOSFET application note 1989

Which variant ? They published several IIRC. I have paper copies here but
can't scan right now.

Graham

--
due to the hugely increased level of spam please make the obvious
adjustment to my email address

Re: Hitachi MOSFET application note 1989

A bit academic since Hitachi no longer make those lateral mosfets and their
example designs were a bit primitive, though reasonable for the date of
publication. Amp design has moved on several generations since then.

Graham

--
due to the hugely increased level of spam please make the obvious
adjustment to my email address

Re: Hitachi MOSFET application note 1989

"Eeyore"

**  BULLSHIT  !!!

Hitachi lateral mosfets ( in TO220 and TO3P ) are still made and sold under
the " Renesas " brand.

http://www.renesas.com/fmwk.jsp?cnt=power_mos_gen_amp_root.jsp&fp=/products/discrete/power_mos/power_mosfets_for_amplifier/power_mos_gen_amp /

TO3 metal pack lateral mosfet devices are readily available from Exicon and
Semelab  -  these are good substitutes in any of the Hitachi circuits.

In Australia, Altronics sells the former and Farnell sell the latter.

See:

http://www.altronics.com.au/index.asp?area=prod&grp10%4

**  Pompous crap.

**  Moved on maybe, but all down hill.

.....  Phil

Re: Hitachi MOSFET application note 1989

The application note is here:

http://www.filedropper.com/hitachimosfetappnote

Re: Hitachi MOSFET application note 1989

Thanks!

Re: Hitachi MOSFET application note 1989

Thank you VERY much for your efforts in putting this up !

Site Timeline