Hitachi amplifier parts supplier.

Who is the parts supplier in Aus for Hitachi amplifiers?
TIA,Brian Goldsmith.

Re: Hitachi amplifier parts supplier.

"Brian Goldsmith."

 **  Likely it is Hitachi Australia Ltd.

http://aus.hitachi.com.au/hitachi/content/Request_Form.asp?ID20 %#

http://aus.hitachi.com.au/hitachi/content/template_other.asp?ID19 %

Looks like they have authorised service centres and do not sell parts to
outsiders.

.......   Phil

Re: Hitachi amplifier parts supplier.

"Phil Allison"  wrote

 **  Likely it is Hitachi Australia Ltd.

http://aus.hitachi.com.au/hitachi/content/Request_Form.asp?ID20 %#

http://aus.hitachi.com.au/hitachi/content/template_other.asp?ID19 %

Looks like they have authorised service centres and do not sell parts to
outsiders.

Thanks Phil,I'll give 'em an offical try!

Brian goldsmith.

Re: Hitachi amplifier parts supplier.

Hi,

Probe Electronics in Melbourne is the one I use. (look them up in
yellowpages).

Most of the amplifier parts are generic, so you can get them from spare
parts suppliers, such as WES Components, Speedy Spares, Go Company, etc...

Rudolf

Re: Hitachi amplifier parts supplier.

"Rudolf"  wrote

Probe Electronics in Melbourne is the one I use. (look them up in
yellowpages).

*****Thanks Rudolf,much appreciated.

Brian Goldsmith.

Site Timeline