Hisense & Haier freezers

I'm in the market for a new chest freezer, I notice that there seems
to be less brands and models around these days compared to about 10
years ago.

The two cheapest brands nowadays seems to be Hisense & Haier - these
are new to me and I know nothing about their reputation. Does anyone
know much about these two brands, how do they compare to F&P and
Westinghouse in terms of quality and reliability?

Thanks.

Re: Hisense & Haier freezers
Crap and crap

Re: Hisense & Haier freezers
On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 21:07:09 +1100, Art Vanderlay

Seems to be the case...

Re: Hisense & Haier freezers

**I've owned an upright F&P for more than a decade. It has been utterly
reliable. Based on the quality of the F&P fgreezer, I purchased a F&P
refrigerator about 2 years ago. I am also pleased with that purchase.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: Hisense & Haier freezers
On Wed, 01 Feb 2012 09:27:30 +1100, Trevor Wilson

I also had an F&P chest freezer, bought about 12 years ago. Had no
problems with it and it didn't seem particularly power hungry. The
interior light was always handy. I sold it once I moved interstate as
at that time it wasn't required any longer. But of course, companies
can and do change the quality of their products quite suddenly these
days, so who knows whether the new F&Ps are as good as the older ones.

Site Timeline