Higher grade robotics ..

Been doing some searching on robotics kits .. seems an expensive hobby, but that aside .. What does it take to make better quality robotics? Ie, things that can actually lift a bit of weight? All of the kits and arms I can find so far are very weak .. very lightweight stuff .. Is it possible to find kits for heavier duty stuff, even if I have to design parts to make them work together . is it possible to find the stuff?

Thanks in advance!

[ VIDGuide.com ] [ Irdeto Card Sharing Resources & Other Sat TV Interests ]
[ http://www.VIDGuide.com ]
Reply to
Lord-Data

Try

& search that site for archived articles.

but

things

find

Interests ]