Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
October 20, 2005, 1:36 am
rate this thread
Hi folks. I'm not much of an electronics tech, but I'm trying to find a
high voltage diode for use in my 2 stroke dirtbike, it seems as though
it should create a longer and healthier spark.
diodes suggested to me to be suitable are the hvca g30fs and the philips
by8424. The philips is no longer produced and I can't find the hvca one
anywhere accessible to me.
specs of the hvca one are at http://www.hvca.com/pdf/ckehvc04.pdf
If anyone can suggest somewhere to try, or other alternatives, it would
be most appreciated.
- » Battery charger IC's - Request for advise from the brains trust.
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Wireless shoe to bicycle motor power induction
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » X-FAB First Semiconductor Foundry to Achieve IATF-16949 Quality Certification
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming