high voltage diode - where to find?

Hi folks. I'm not much of an electronics tech, but I'm trying to find a high voltage diode for use in my 2 stroke dirtbike, it seems as though it should create a longer and healthier spark.

diodes suggested to me to be suitable are the hvca g30fs and the philips by8424. The philips is no longer produced and I can't find the hvca one anywhere accessible to me.

specs of the hvca one are at

If anyone can suggest somewhere to try, or other alternatives, it would be most appreciated.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie