High speed strobe schematic query - Page 2

Re: Another TROLL bites the dust !!

Like I said before Phil... If I was concerned about someone knowing that
stuff, I wouldnt have put it there in the first place. You think I'm
somehow upset by it?

Again, why would I care about that? Anybody want to give me a call? Feel
free. Doesnt bother me in the slightest. Come visit me for all I care.

Cheers,

Scott.

Re: Another TROLL bites the dust !!

"Scott Coutts"

** Exactly as revealed in your asinine posts here  - Scott  -  you just
ain't thought through the implications.

..........    Phil

Re: Another TROLL bites the dust !!

Well, Phil, you can think whatever you like... but I really could not
care less what you find about me on the net. Anybody can use google...
anybody can find this stuff.

Cheers,

Scott.

Re: Another TROLL bites the dust !!

"Scott Coutts"

 **  The pathetic dude just does not have the tiniest clue  -  does he ??

..........   Phil

Re: Another TROLL bites the dust !!

"Scott Coutts"

**  So:  "  0423  109  509 "   is a valid, mobile number for  Scott Coutts
??

  Or would you rather be called out of hours at home ??

..........    Phil

Re: Another TROLL bites the dust !!

Any time... ring right now if you want.

Scott.

Re: Another TROLL bites the dust !!

Admit i9t silly , you are green with envy Some one who actually achieved
a finality to their degree and didnt fail so badly as you have on so
many front and is happy to prove it , now what year did you drop out of
your degree again ?.

Re: High speed strobe schematic query

"Scott Coutts" ...

**  I have the answer -  a small camera flash can be modified to produce
vastly shorter flashes  -  just remove the main storage cap and replace it
with a much smaller value.

A 3.3  uF, 400 volt plastic film cap would be ideal and about the same size
as the original circa 150 uF electro.

See the WES catalogue for their "Solen " polyprops.

Eg,  cat:  SCR 3.3

..........   Phil

Re: High speed strobe schematic query

  What kind of camera are you using? film or a digital?.
Leds can run at fairly high speeds for the non white types
which have a phosphor which would likely be slower to
fade back to darkness, but you'd have to check on that.

It may be possible in your application to have an array
of high brightness LEDs (or a couple of 5 Watt units)
driven by a simple 555 oscillator circuit set up to have
a short duty cycle.

A quick Google shows this mob make a unit good for 1uSec
pulses:

http://www.stockeryale.com/i/leds/accessories/sd3000.htm

You'll have to excuse Phil as it's a full moon after all.

Regards
Mark

Re: High speed strobe schematic query

Yeah, I think every group has one. Now I know what he is, I'll just
leave him alone. Thanks for the info.

Cheers,

Scott.

Re: High speed strobe schematic query

"Scott Coutts"

**  Harris is a complete fuckwit and a troll.

  You are not in his league  -    fuckhead.

........  Phil

Re: High speed strobe schematic query

Why gee... thanks Phil, coming from you that's
quite a compliment!.

Regards
Mark Harriss

Re: High speed strobe schematic query

"Scott Coutts"

** One of these will do the trick:

http://www.maxwell.com.au/products/sunpak/1600a.html

1/45,000 of a second is 22 microseconds  !!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the **cheapest** flash units on sale in Australia.

I bought one similar 25 years ago.

 Some big time pro-photographer you are   -  dickhead.

........   Phil

Re: High speed strobe schematic query

Here we go again. Yet another one.

Re: High speed strobe schematic query

**  Typical, know nothing, arrogant Uni student  PUKE  !!!

**  How many giant kicks in the arse would you like  - Scott ??

  Or maybe you are a gay boy, uni fuckwit ???

.........   Phil

Re: High speed strobe schematic query

Phil, you still got this thing for gay boys?  You seem to resurrect it
periodically.....

Aren't you a bit too old for this sort of thing?

A bit of a hangover from your "skool" days perhaps?

Re: High speed strobe schematic query

"Alan Rutlidge"

** Scott may just be looking for a really stoopid, aging gay dickhead to rip
off  his credit card and savings account to the shithouse.   Just like "
Phouc Yu  " did to YOU -  Alan Rutlidge -  in 1997.

  Shall I supply him your phone number and address ???

.............   Phil

Re: High speed strobe schematic query

Electronics Aust designed a 'strobe' unit for taking pics of things like a
bullet in flight or hitting a light bulb etc - if you can find some back
issues it might be worth checking out - there is probably a kit available
from one of the kit suppliers - whether it is fast enough for you ???

David

Re: High speed strobe schematic query

Thanks David, that's sound pretty good. As long as it is fast enough to
stop the motion, and as long as it is bright enough, it should be good.
Basically, as long as it's at around 30us or faster, it should be OK.
I'll look it up.

Scott.

Re: High speed strobe schematic query

"Scott Coutts"

*  A standard photo flash ( like the Sunpak example I supplied )  will do
the job.

   You must be anencephalic not to get this.

Site Timeline