High-side driver IC in small quantity

Hi all,

Hoping for some suggestions here. I am after a few high-side driver ICs for
Automotive design app. Was looking at the IR2118 but a they are a little
pricey (and International Rectifier dont seem to offer free samples that I
can see..hehe). Doesn't have to be anything fancy or intelligent, will use a
micro for all the control, but is to be used for PWM outputs so can't be too
slow.

Thanks in advance.
James

Re: High-side driver IC in small quantity

Farnell have a range of them, including the IR2118 for $5.78 ea.

Dave.

Re: High-side driver IC in small quantity

ST Microelectronics have a range of high side drivers. Have a look at their
VNQ830.

Re: High-side driver IC in small quantity

They actually look like a better option for me anyway. Looked at
Farnell...not listed, the dual channel version is listed as NLA. Guess I'll
have to try to get them from Future Electronics....unless you have a couple
laying around? :)

James

Re: High-side driver IC in small quantity

Sorry, no spares at this time. They're all stuffed in boards o/s. Try the local
reps,
Braemac , Arrow or Future..

Site Timeline