Hifi speaker repairers.

I have some old hifi speakers I'd like to get overhauled. They are Gale 401A speakers. Does anyone know of a good repairer in Western Australia that could do this type of speaker?

Reply to
Davo

:I have some old hifi speakers I'd like to get overhauled. :They are Gale 401A speakers. :Does anyone know of a good repairer in Western Australia that could do :this type of speaker?

I haven't used any of these so you should check them yourself. Both have been around for a long time.

Ross Herbert

Thanks for those links. I'll investigate.

Reply to
Davo