Here's a better one!

foot and screamed....

I think the Marist brothers did, on numerous occasions :-).

We know Philthy, we know :-).

You just KNOW that Philthy's obsession with excrement etc. will appear in
every one of his posts sooner or later.

And now, here's Philthy's CLASSIC, and what a CLASSIC......................

down face, holding sides so they don't split)

ruff

Re: Here's a better one!

Yeah, and doesn't Philthy deny every inch of it?
As soon as the "bros" get a mention it sure ruffles his feathers.
Memories / flashbacks of his schoolboy days perhaps?

Re: Here's a better one!

Coke and a Mars bar ?

Re: Here's a better one!

LOL, yep heard that line in one of those Catholic confession jokes.
Timeless.

They probably had pallet loads of Coke and boxes of Mars Bars stashed away
for just such occasions.

How to avoid guilt - make that a Diet Coke with the Mars Bar. :P

Re: Here's a better one!

What does a catholic priest like best about having sex with twnty-nice
year olds?
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
there's twenty of them

Cheers
Terry

Re: Here's a better one!

Ah!   Joke time eh? :-)

Two Catholic Priests are standing at the urinal.  One looks
over and checks out the other's penis and notices there is a
Nicotine patch on the tip of his penis and says "You know
they are to stop you from smoking and they should go on your
arm."

The reply was "It does help, I'm down to two butts a day."

Cheers TT :-))

Re: Here's a better one!

*What does a catholic priest like best about having sex with twenty one year
olds?

He likes it best if there are twenty of them.

...thanks. I've told a few of my mates. Very funny.