Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- help with regulator selection
December 5, 2005, 6:41 am
rate this thread
Re: help with regulator selection
National Semiconductor LM1085 / LM1084 might be usable too and are much
cheaper than LT. Those are also in Farnell at least in the UK and probably
in Australia too. I trust the LT part to stay stable under a wider range
of conditions - the LM part has some worrying comments about capacitor ESR
in the datasheet. It could be a trade-off between low price and a bit of
tweaking vs. circuit working reliably first time at a higher price.
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » offerta di prestito tra privato urgente Contattate d a parte di Whatsapp su questo numero&...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)