help with name/address please

Just over a week ago someone hit my car while it was parked in a local
supermarket carpark. A note was left on my windshield with a mobile phone
number and a first name. Since that time I have tried ringing it on a
number of occasions, at first it rang out, then i left an SMS and finally
now it seems to be constantly engaged.

I am hoping that someone in the newsgroup may have the resources available
to be able to provide me with a full name and possibly an address so I can
make a claim with my insurance agency.

Please, if anyone can help i'd be very thankfull.

If you are able to help me, i can email you the details that were left, or
you can email me first on mike351 (at) ozemail . com . au

Any help appreciated.

Thankyou.

Mike

Re: help with name/address please

"Mike Paull"

**  That is not worth a  pinch of shit.

**  Even less than a pinch of shit.

** Huh  ??

Make your claim and present them with the scrap of paper.

Sure to impress.

LOL.

** What you are asking is illegal for anyone who does it.

PLUS

 How do WE know your story is not totally fake.

**  Another pissing in the wind wanker.

........  Phil

Re: help with name/address please

You are a dick head. If he gives name and address then if the person doesnt
agree and the insurance company believes him, the company can take it to
court.

Either way its extremely unlikly that he will be left with the bill with any
peice of written paper. I had the same thing happen to me. Only someone saw
it and left me another note of the car's rego.

Now began the hard part. You can't get info about a rego without the persons
permission either from transport or the police. It was a yellow car that hit
me and two weeks later sure enough yellow car in car park at same shops with
that rego. Left a note that I would report to police unless he rang me up
blah blah and stupid girl got scared and gave me her address and everything.

Re: help with name/address please

Exactly, which is why i'm trying any way I can to find out some details
about this person.

See my above comments.

Exactly. If i provide them with this useless piece of paper they will
simply tell me that it's not enough information and i'll have to pay for
the repairs.

Well i've seen people ask for it before, and people have replied that it
can be done.

You don't, I can only hope that someone out there does believe me.

Thanks Phil. Some asshole damages my car, i'm not exactly in the best mood
at the moment, do you really think I need comments like that at the moment?
I've appreciated the help you've given me in the past with some electronics
related questions, and i'm still appreciate of it. I don't however see the
need for your comment above.

Mike

Re: help with name/address please
Pissing in the wind still feels good.
Just a bit wetter than normal.

-Andrew M

Re: help with name/address please

If you are getting no response from the note left then it's  a troll or red
herring. Sad but then the human mind is devious !!

--
Regards ......... Rheilly Phoull

Re: Beware: IDIOT TROLL

He is mixing his prescription drugs again..

<Snip the Snot>

Re: Beware: IDIOT TROLL

message
Plus excessive monkey spanking ;-)

Or did one of his toaster repairs actually work?

TT

Re: help with name/address please

This is a long shot, but have you tried googling the number?
Try it as a full number, eg12345678900 and 1234 4567 8900,
you never know you might get lucky.

Re: help with name/address please

Did you try the police?

Rudolf

Re: help with name/address please

If it was a telstra number, I probably could get the details you need .. as
you stated tho, if its a prepaid, theres a good chance the details
regsitered on it could be baloney ..

But then, i'm just lazy also :)

Re: help with name/address please

Thankyou everyone that had worthwhile suggestions. Googling hasn't helped
unfortunately and so far the number still comes up with an engaged like
tone. I'll pursue the Police option and see what happens.

Thanks once again,

Mike

Site Timeline