Help with Hotchip / Seodu Inchip digital set top box

Hi All,

I recently gave my Hotchip / Seodu Inchip SD set top box (model SDR-3120) to my father in-law. The unit was originally configuraed for Sydney and he will be using in his caravan all over Australia.

Anyway, over time I have forgotten the PIN number which allows him to re-scan for channelsin each new location. I rang Hotchip and they gave me the default which didn't work.

So, does anyone know how to reset these units ?

Also, does anyone have a manual they could scan in for me as I have lost that too. A link to a web page would be even better.

Hope someone can help me out.

Cheers

Sonny

Reply to