Help on Looser-Take-All / Winner-Take-All circuit

Good morning, a friend of mine have inserted this post on a Forum I created on my site

, this is the question :

"Someone knows something about LTA/WTA circuits? I mean the best approach to the problem, the best topology and all that can be usefull to design an accurate and high-speed LTA?"

I don't know the answer, if you know it please post it just following this link:

Many Thanks,

Eng. Antonio D'Ottavio snipped-for-privacy@etantonio.it

Etantonio