Help needed to make sensor and other community projects.

Hi

I am seeking help to make a leaf wetness sensor and some other community projects. I do not have much experience in electronics and have very little time to make things up. I am an inventor with many ideas that could help our community. I also have non profit groups such as a weather network and am thinking of adding more sensors to my weather station. I am happy to pay anyone for their time to make anything and I could also provide the parts. I am from Tolga, near Cairns.

One thing I want to make up soon is a leaf wetness sensor that outputs a voltage range of between 0 and 5 volts, depending on the amount of moisture on it. I have received information in an electronic diagram of how one could be easily made in an earlier thread about this subject. It is at

The exact diagram is at
I have sourced some places where I can buy the sensors but they need to be modified so that they output the correct voltages and sound a buzzer. Also I would need to add a heated plate to them to evaporate the moisture quickly so that the system will promptly alert me when the rain stops.

I have a data logger that collects data so that the weather can be graphed out. It is then automatically uploaded on to a public site linked to

The logger requires between 0 and 5 volts. The voltage values are saved in a text file and pasted into Microsoft Excel to be converted into the values I need and graphed out. It would be good if very light drizzle registered at perhaps the lowest voltage and heavier drizzle was logged at a higher voltage so that a graph could be created. Also it would be good to put an alarm on the wetness sensor so it would buzz even when light drizzle is falling on it. The buzzer could be switched off and separate to the computer and data logger.

Could you also please contact me by email if possible. The address is weather at truesolutions.info or you can go to the website above. I can email you the specifications of the sensors that I can buy.

Your help is appreciated, Regards Richard.

Reply to
richardghole