Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
January 9, 2006, 5:47 am
rate this thread
We wish to thank you all for the immediate and informative response to
our previous topic.
We wish to know about programming the microcontroller and associated
chips this time.
These are the chips we have decided to use:
MAX232/MAX485: LEVEL CONVERTER
AT24C1024: SERIAL EEPROM
4051B: 8:1 ANALOG MUX
1. What are the different stages that go into programming from start to
2. What are the various software requirements at each stage?
3. We have searched and got some routines and codes from the internet.
But these are for 8051 or for other derivatives. Is there some website
from where basic codes like read/write/erase of EEPROM, Programming of
RTC and Reading RTC, etc can be available.
4.Lastly we are using RS232c cable for PC interface. We wish to display
a few details like pin number and the real time clock n the PC in the
simplest way. Please suggest ways to go about it. some have suggested
Visual Basic. Are VB codes for such application availalbe on the
We wait for positive response.
Thanking you and with best regards,
(on behalf of the group)
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Buchtip: Messtechnik mit einem ARM Cortex M0-Mikrocontroller
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)