Help! Datasheet for IX0217 LSI IC (Sharp) Required

Hello everyone,

I'm desperately searching for a datasheet for an LSI device ... marked as
IX0217 by Sharp  (~64 pin, square, SMD).  It appears to be a function and
LCD driver in a small hifi system.

Other package numbers include D753017A.

I've searched bucketloads of 'datasheet' sites, and Sharps sites but to no
avail  :-(

If anyone could help it would be appreciated ...

eMail:     snipped-for-privacy@internode.on.net

Thank you  :-)

Re: Help! Datasheet for IX0217 LSI IC (Sharp) Required

"Ian McOwan"

** The only data you will get is what you can glean from the schematic for
the hi-fi unit it comes from.

  You will likely have to pay someone to supply that.

.......  Phil

Re: Help! Datasheet for IX0217 LSI IC (Sharp) Required

Try UPD753017A - microcontroller with LCD Controller

It is most likely Pre-programmed (in other words if it is stuffed you will
need one that has been programmed ) and I am guessing that IX0217 is going
to refer to the software programmed into it....

Data sheet - try
http://www.eu.necel.com/_pdf/U10140EJ2V0DS00.PDF#search=%22753017%22

However you will need a Programmed one from Sharp....

Regards
Richard Freeman

Re: Help! Datasheet for IX0217 LSI IC (Sharp) Required

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:34:13 +1000, "Richard Freeman"

The datasheet for the "A" version is here:
 http://www.eu.necel.com/_pdf/U11662EJ2V1DS00.PDF

User manual:
 http://www.eu.necel.com/_pdf/U11282EJ3V0UM00.PDF

- Franc Zabkar