Hello to all and help needed...

Hello

Firstly Hi, My name is Leon Meese. I have just started getting into
electronics seriously. I worked repairing pinball machines for 2 years
and grew to love how the machine works. So here i am finishing my
first year at RMIT in Melbourne, electronics eng.

Which brings me to the help part...I have heaps of projects going on
at the moment and i find that moving my projects(mostly breadboarded)
to and from school is slowly killing me. Things break etc as im sure
you all know. So being a student i am struggling to make enough cash
to cover living expenses let alone buying some lab equipment for
home.

I was wondering if anyone here would have any old gear that they would
be willing to let go of?
Even some advice on where to find the best price's would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.

Leon

Re: Hello to all and help needed...

Try Ebay. I've seen all sorts of good bargains there for test equipment.

  . | ,. w ,   "Some people are alive only because