Hello to all and help needed...

Hello

Firstly Hi, My name is Leon Meese. I have just started getting into electronics seriously. I worked repairing pinball machines for 2 years and grew to love how the machine works. So here i am finishing my first year at RMIT in Melbourne, electronics eng.

Which brings me to the help part...I have heaps of projects going on at the moment and i find that moving my projects(mostly breadboarded) to and from school is slowly killing me. Things break etc as im sure you all know. So being a student i am struggling to make enough cash to cover living expenses let alone buying some lab equipment for home.

I was wondering if anyone here would have any old gear that they would be willing to let go of? Even some advice on where to find the best price's would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.

Leon

Reply to
Leon Meese

Try Ebay. I've seen all sorts of good bargains there for test equipment.

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter