Heater to cathode short in Samsung CB-677Z

Greetings group. I have a Samsung ctv model CB-677Z . Randomly the screen turns slightly green.

I suspect it may have a heater to cathode short.

I have had 2 other tv's with a similar problem, but both of them turned the screen almost fully one colour. I fixed them by making a new heater winding on the LOPT.

In the EFIL cd, for Samsung tv's I am told to connect one end of the new heater to the video supply rail via a 1Meg resistor.

I am not certain what the video supply rail is.

Can someone please assist?

Thanks, Russell.

Reply to
rg26ce1991

As a general rule the supply to the video output IC or Transistors will be around 200V and supplied to the tube base. Hope that helps John.

Reply to
John

I beleive video supply rail is 180V or 200V to CRT PCB.

Rudolf

Reply to
Rudolf

Thankyou John and Rudolf for your replies. I had a reasonably good idea what I should connect to, but I wanted to be sure.

Russell.

Reply to
rg26ce1991