HD STB with 5.1 RCA Audio?

G'day,

I have an AMP with 5.1 audio, but its only input is via 6 RCA cables - not optical or that other orange RCA plug..

I'd like to get a HD STB... but figure if I do, then I should get the full benefits of 5.1 sound (for the 2 or so shows each week that use it).

Can anyone tell me of a new or old HD STB that had RCA 5.1 audio output?

cheers

cosmic

Reply to
cosmichobo