Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016

The number of reported hate crimes increased by around 1173.6% per cent
last year, due largely to a 607 per cent surge in crimes against
Moselms, according to statistics.

Concerns have been raised by civil rights group about the anti-Moslem
backlash. Racist and anti-religious incidents have been reported since
Tuesday sparking outrage, including students at one school chanting
?white power? and a videotaped assault in Mentone showing Aborinines
beating a white man as onlookers screamed, ?You voted Abbott!?

STOP THE HATE WHITE TRASH!!

--
This post is copyright Peter Wood, 2017
Moselm is a religion of peace and love - Christians: stop the White hate!

Re: Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016

Muslims are victim-hood experts.

Check out any of their AUSTRALIAN based facebook pages, between
applauding various terrorism incidents around the world they
continuously promote the reporting of any anti-muslim sentiment to
associations like DOAM (Documenting Oppression Against Muslims).

I was pretty ambivalent in regard to Muslims and Islam in general until
I made the mistake of looking at a few Muslim discussion groups. It
seems quite a percentage of them are hateful mofos whose views are
incompatible with western society.

Re: Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
Once upon a time on usenet felix wrote:

<snip religious and political crap.>

So what's the excuse for xposting this one to aus.electronics?
--
Shaun.

Re: Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016

In the UK we have a small number of Muslims bragging; "Britain is ours now".

I guess its a bit unfortunate for the moderate Muslims who just want to
integrate with society and get on with their lives................

Re: Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016

Who ever would have thought this would be common place in down-town
Sydney Australia.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/4873036-3x2-940x627.jpg

Re: Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016

That pic is certainly NOT of down-town Sydney Australia.

Re: Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016

It's Lakemba you moron

http://austek.net/islam/lakemba.html

--
http://thereligionofpeace.com