Harvey Norman Cable Scam - Page 2

Re: PHIL ALLISON LIKES TO POST HELP OCCAISIONALLY TO GAIN YOUR TRUST

know
off.

Is there a hint of fake ID trolling here?

Note the user "Alan" who signs off the post with "Allan".  Not exactly
consistent is it?

Piss poor troll attempt.

Re: PHIL ALLISON LIKES TO POST HELP OCCAISIONALLY TO GAIN YOUR TRUST

strong about this)
a lot of you know
Hey Alan *IF* wonder boy knows so much why did he buy some
dud Quad ESL63s last year????  Also just ask him what "crap"
he listens to - like his single DAC, worn out Sony CD
player, his Jaycar kit speakers and some relic guitar amp.
This idiot wouldn't know hi-fi from a toaster!

might piss you off.

No you are wrong.  He is the vilest scum bag on Usenet and
usually abuses people for no reason so just wait until he
has the dirts with you and see how you like the treatment!

Regards TT

Re: PHIL ALLISON LIKES TO POST HELP OCCAISIONALLY TO GAIN YOUR TRUST

Some psycho gear box mechanic who HATES hi-fi spewed.

**  False in every respect.

**  The Sony CDP 101 is one of the best performing CD players ever made.

      Mine is still in perfect working order.

**  Vifa two ways in fact with full electronic x-over system and sub woofer.

     Previously I owned Quad ESLs for 26 years.

**  Absolutely false -   TT is a congenital, bloody LIAR.

**  TT is a demented gear box mechanic, Nazi and an utter fuckwit from
Bunbury.

**  He is pretty much right  -  actually.

**  Nope -  Terrence Tencer is the one vying for that dishonour.

 > usually abuses people for no reason

 **  Bunbury's leading expert at net stalking and libelling is the psycho
TerrenceTencer.

See:    http://swat.com.au/pages/aboutus.php4

 TT  is the crazy looking one with the wrench in his hand.......

..............   Phil

Re: PHIL ALLISON LIKES TO POST HELP OCCAISIONALLY TO GAIN YOUR TRUST

Some totally loony arse bandit from Perth puked:

** The ESL63s were not "dud" and it was not last year.

Plus, I bought them from a major Quad dealership with a full warranty.

 **  No you did not.

**  Impressing some fuckwit audiophool is the very last thing need to do.

**  So says a stupid, desperate, psychotic, net stalking, libel spewing, ex
Telstra puke  +  a bloody arse bandit !!!

    ROTFLMAO  !!!

 **  TT is insane  -  and you are even worse.

**  Absolutely false.

  The reverse is the true case.

**  Sheer, rabid dog paranoia ........

   This fat, ugly arse bandit is a complete freak.

.............   Phil

Re: PHIL ALLISON - Malicious Liar and Trouble Maker

Oh, so the truth finally comes out.  The Quads ESL63s you bought from
Campsie Hi-Fi had nothing wrong with them?  So howcome you raved all over
aus.hi-fi like a bloody lunatic that they were faulty if indeed you have
just claimed they were not "dud"?  A bit of a contradiction taking place
here Phil.  Explain this little slip of the keyboard.

So if (as you originally claimed) one unit was low on output, why did you
not avail yourself of the full warranty and have the "defective" speaker
repaired under that warranty?

made.

Actually Phil you are correct.  I got rid of it within less than 12 months
of owning it.  Traded it for a much better player.

So until Phil says otherwise one can assume TT's original comment of "relic
guitar amp" stands as correct.

ex

Are you man enough to repeat those comments to my face coward?

psycho

Read and weep you pathetic liar -