Harvey

I think we need a grass roots anti harvey norman campaign to make him realize he is not gaining customers by being the most vociferous gst for small imports spokesperson.

Reply to
F Murtz

I'm getting so sick of these greedy pigs screwing the life out of ordinary people, seems over a billion plus isn't enough for this greedy pig.. Seems like its a disease or addiction for these people. The more they have, the more they need.

Maybe this money addiction needs to be treated with cold turkey - and the consumer certainly could administer this treatment by not shopping there.

I doubt the guy even knows much about the internet - if you look at Harvey Norman website it is useless crap - like most backwards Australian companies seem to have.

I think too. I had to get a new printer for work last week and went to Harvey's local store.

Apart from finding that they only had older model Canon units there, the prices were higher than online in Australia by about 10-20%.

I informed them after going over several models and asking about the features etc, that I was just looking at the products and was planning on buying online, the sales rep looked like he was going to throw a fit. I said that I don't normally buy online but since this "Harvey guy who has some attitude like he is living in the distant past" has this policy of trying to make imports more expensive for consumers and lay extra tax on us, I was making a point of doing this and telling them why.

I bought the printer from Umart online.

Reply to
kreed

Well, I'm not able to help as I haven't purchased anything from hardly normal for over a decade.

Reply to
terryc

I suppose you could copy the invoice next time you buy something online that they sell, and send it to them with a letter telling them this is your protest against their interference in the free market. ;).

The other thing that people may not realise is that these scumbags could get behind internet censorship, simply for the purpose of eventually shutting down access to foreign websites.

Reply to
kreed

Waste of time and effort.

I decided it was far better to send email to bob brown telling him that I thought his support was wrong. also reminded him of the four principles that the greens held at one stage.

I would have also email wussell, our local member, but I have not worked how to explain it in simple language that he would understand.

Reply to
terryc

whats that then ? one in each hand then front and other? greens > dickheads

--
Reply to
atec77

Same as any other party. None of them represent any thing any more.

Reply to
terryc

The libs rep a nice line in red budgies

--
Reply to
atec77

Umm, didn't you just write something about bob Brown?

Reply to
terryc