Harvey

I think we need a grass roots anti harvey norman campaign to make him
realize he is not gaining customers by being the most vociferous gst for
small imports spokesperson.

Re: Harvey

I'm getting so sick of these greedy pigs screwing the life out of
ordinary people,  seems over a billion plus isn't enough for this
greedy pig..
Seems like its a disease or addiction for these people. The more they
have, the more they need.

Maybe this money addiction needs to be treated with cold turkey - and
the consumer certainly could administer this treatment by not shopping
there.

I doubt the guy even knows much about the internet - if you look at
Harvey Norman website it is useless crap - like most backwards
Australian companies seem to have.

I think too. I had to get a new printer for work last week and went to
Harvey's local store.

Apart from finding that they only had older model
Canon units there, the prices were higher than online in Australia by
about 10-20%.

I informed them after going over several models and asking about the
features etc,  that I was just looking at the products and was
planning on buying online, the sales rep looked like he was going to
throw a fit.
I said that I don't normally buy online but since this "Harvey guy who
has some attitude like he is living in the distant past" has this
policy of trying to make imports more expensive for consumers and lay
extra tax on us, I was making a point of doing this and telling them
why.

I bought the printer from Umart online.

Re: Harvey

Well, I'm not able to help as I haven't purchased anything from hardly
normal for over a decade.

Re: Harvey

I suppose you could copy the invoice next time you buy something
online that they sell,
and send it to them with a letter telling them this is your protest
against their interference in the free market. ;).

The other thing that people may not realise is that these scumbags
could get behind internet censorship,
simply for the purpose of eventually shutting down access to foreign
websites.

Re: Harvey

Waste of time and effort.

I decided it was far better to send email to bob brown telling him that
I thought his support was wrong. also reminded him of the four
principles that the greens held at one stage.

I would have also email wussell, our local member, but I have not worked
   how to explain it in simple language that he would understand.

Re: Harvey
whats that then ?
  one in each hand then front and other?
greens > dickheads

--

Re: Harvey

Same as any other party.
None of them represent any thing any more.

Re: Harvey
The libs rep a nice line in red budgies

--

Re: Harvey

Umm, didn't you just write something about bob Brown?

Site Timeline