Handy electronic reference info available for download.

   While searching for something else, I discovered a 2MB 127 page
.pdf file which is full of useful reference info about electronics,
components and things related to electronics, with a lot of handy
charts etc. Well worth the 2MB download, I thought.
   It's at www.elfa.se/en/fakta.pdf

Bob

Re: Handy electronic reference info available for download.

Thanks, Bob, a very handy file indeed. I've saved a copy to my little
flash drive so I'll always have it with me!

James

Re: Handy electronic reference info available for download.

Hi James,
   It's nice to know it was useful to someone else too. Definitely
easier to keep it in a flash drive, than printing out all 127 pages.
:)

Thanks
Bob

Re: Handy electronic reference info available for download.

That's a remarkable reference Bob - apart from all the crap I manage to
consistently forget, it has sections on stuff that I kind of wondered about,
but have never got around to looking up - a good example of that is the
section on plastics.

Re: Handy electronic reference info available for download.

   That's what I thought too. Also the meanings of all those approval
marks, plus everything from pneumatic symbols to microprocessor basics
and ASCII codes and even valves (tubes). It's amazing to find it all
in a single well-written document. :-)

Rgds
Bob

Re: Handy electronic reference info available for download.

Cheers Bob. Some useful stuff.

Re: Handy electronic reference info available for download.

Very handy. Couldn't find a periodic table in it though.

Re: Handy electronic reference info available for download.

You dont need a table, when SHMBO bites your head off, she has her period.

Re: Handy electronic reference info available for download.

Does the H stand for Who?

MrT.

Re: Handy electronic reference info available for download.

My blue!

Re: Handy electronic reference info available for download.

Nice one Bob!
Handy stuff for old and new alike.

Dave :)

Re: Handy electronic reference info available for download.

Its worth having for the reactance paper alone. just try buying that at
your local stationer.

Cheers
Terry

Re: Handy electronic reference info available for download.

Thanks for the tip.

Regards
David

Re: Handy electronic reference info available for download.

 Many aus.aviators and aus.motians will also find this reference
invaluable, so I've taken the liberty of cross-posting it.

 This one is a keeper in my view. Table of contents is as
follows:

Fuses
Residual current devices
Lights/Lamps
Switches/Relays
Sensors
Fans
Heatsinks
Pneumatic components
Connectors
PCB production
Enclosures
19" enclosure systems
Cables
Optofibre
Inductors
Resistors
Potentiometers
Capacitors
Diodes
Transistors/Thyristors
Optical components
Linear integrated circuits
A/D, D/A converters
Logic circuits
Microprocessors
Memory circuits
Thermionic valves
Transformers
Batteries/Rechargeable batteries
Solar cells and solar panels
Power supplies
Computer products
Data communication
Process control and computing
Measuring instruments
Environmental monitoring
Aerials
Radio communication
Tools and production aids
Electro static discharge
Screwdrivers
Pliers, Cutters
Chemicals
Adhesives/Bonding
Soldering
Wire wrapping
Do-It-Yourself kits
Plastics
Units and constants
Units
8-bit ASCII table
Electromagnetic radiation
Conversion table, inches/mm

 HTH,

GB
--
 "Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the
  entrails of the last priest." (Diderot, paraphrasing Meslier)

Re: Handy electronic reference info available for download.

I agree totally good stuff
Lushy VK3HDL

Re: Handy electronic reference info available for download.

Where was this when I was an apprentice!!
Thanks GB

--
 Clem

Re: Handy electronic reference info available for download.

snipped-for-privacy@bluebottle.com says...

Good one, thanks for sharing :)

Now how do we add useful bits to make it expand to CD size  ?

mmmmmmm

--
Regards
Mike