Hakko iron tips - non genuine sources?

I'm looking for some new tips for my Hakko 936 base with a 907 handpiece.

The RS / Farnell prices are steep, has anyone bought decent tips via ebay?

Got a vendor you can point me at?

thanks.

Re: Hakko iron tips - non genuine sources?

"Dennis"

** 900M tips cost around $11 inc gst from WES.

Lifespans are in the thousands of hours.

I have 900M-T-3.2D ( large chisel) tips that are years old.

...  Phil

Re: Hakko iron tips - non genuine sources?

Thanks - I hadn't thought of Wes, they are 1/3 the price of RS.

Site Timeline