GSM modules

does any one know where I can get a GSM module in NSW?

Reply to
me

Not NSW, but in Vic.

dmm

Try a computer shop, or mobile phone shop

Reply to
two bob

"two bob" wrote in news:4464475a$1_1 @news.iprimus.com.au:

A mobile phone shop? Wah moDel you wan' moite? Ah, no moite, we no got one-a them moite! You wan-a noKIA mate, we got dem, lotsa colours, all black moite, fully sik moite.

GB, It's illegal to own a mobile phone shop unless you're under 20 years of age and Lebanese.

--
 "Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the
  entrails of the last priest." (Diderot, paraphrasing Meslier)

err,

just beecause it has a add in the ma I'm currently reading.

Reply to
Terry Collins

and your point is??

Reply to