GSM modules

does any one know where I can get a GSM module in NSW?

Re: GSM modules

Not NSW, but in  Vic.
http://www.intercel.com.au /

Re: GSM modules

Try a computer shop, or mobile phone shop

Re: GSM modules

@news.iprimus.com.au:

 A mobile phone shop? Wah moDel you wan' moite? Ah, no moite,
we no got one-a them moite! You wan-a noKIA mate, we got dem,
lotsa colours, all black moite, fully sik moite.

GB, It's illegal to own a mobile phone shop unless you're
    under 20 years of age and Lebanese.
--
 "Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the
  entrails of the last priest." (Diderot, paraphrasing Meslier)

Re: GSM modules

and your point is??

Re: GSM modules

err, http://www.micromax.com.au just beecause it has a add in the ma I'm