Greens back retailers' internet GST bid - Page 3

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid

We had this discussion at home recently when swmbo decided to buy some
new cups. As someone who loaths researching items to buy, she was amazed
when another person could list off eight places in the one shopping mall
that sold the particular cup and design she wanted.

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid

problem.

Lot of factors can cause that, particularly import duties charged in
Australia, freight, duopoly practices permitted by ALP to detriment of
consumer, etc.
Christmas and the new year. Are they selling at a

Yes.

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid
problem.

Yawn. We recently purchased a new printer and scanner. As i wanted
specific brands/models, we went to hardly normal for a look and price
and since they had mostly empty shelves at the time, went around to the
local computer shop and asked his price. His was 20% cheaper than hardly
normal.

It is the same in a lot of items. Plenty of stores are cheaper than
hardly normal.

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid

shop selling goods out of Tokyo or
problem.
Christmas and the new year. Are they selling at a
have to clean up their act if they wish
locally very quickly.

Yebbut ........

Everyone knows that the watermelons can't see the forest for the trees

Site Timeline