Greens back retailers' internet GST bid - Page 2

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid

Irrelevant to their decision to flush the brigalow shit where it belongs.

Everything is biased, stupid.

I am free to poke holes in the sillier claims you make too.

I never said that.

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid

Not absolutely everything, but its near impossible to identify the
tiny % that isn't ;)

Im not making any claims, bringing up the subject for discussion
I would be more than happy for someone to prove conclusively that
brigalow is crap,
but living in QLD, the reality of life and where things are heading
makes me wonder.

In my opinion, People like Beattie and Bligh are the sort of pure evil
human beings who would
think nothing of doing something something like this.

Joh would certainly have been in on something like this even though he
isnt anywhere near as bad as the current government.

That is the wonder of the thing called "freedom of speech", but we
won't
have that if this turns out to be true.

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid

Everything the mainstream media prints is.

You clearly claimed that they delete comments that include brigalow.

Its hardly surprising that you do see some of that sort of thing.

beings

Thats completely silly.

He was even worse, happy to accept bags of money quite literally.

You are free to discuss brigalow, just not free to do it in murdoch's shit rags.

I dont even read them unless there isnt anything else to read.

Thats completely silly. The most it affects is murdoch's shit rags.

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid

apply the law!
Maybe just an amateur upload?

Watched all four videos, although main research is concentrating
Queensland state, "Sue Maynes" the speaker in video did look at other
states and found they are probably at least as bad as Queensland, the
rest are worse

googled "brigalow corporation"
http://goo.gl/fog6n
"Sue Maynes" the speaker in video, gives
http://goo.gl/tJQFU

Comes up with many websites but no Main group, a lot of "political
wannabies" touting their own and dividing the message/point.

It needs a unity to push/unite it, like Pauline Hanson type may do it.

Most Australians (at least in this group) do not care and are to
wrapped with the political duopoly that is behind it. Australia's
compulsory voting are manipulating this to guarantee no third party
and will continue to destroy the constitution as they continue.

Petzl
--
Australia's parliament needs to obey our Constitutions, the judiciary must apply
the law!

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/greens-back-retailers-internet-gst-bid/story-e6frf7ko-1225981757942

typical of the political opportunism of Bob Brown.
Bob really lusts for power - when is he due for retirement?

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/greens-back-retailers-internet-gst-bid/story-e6frf7ko-1225981757942

Whenever he feels like it, like with all pollys.

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid

the shop selling goods out of Tokyo or
problem.
Christmas and the new year. Are they selling at a
all have to clean up their act if they wish
locally very quickly.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/greens-back-retailers-internet-gst-bid/story-e6frf7ko-1225981757942

The big retailers had their chance to oppose the GST,
yet they backed it because they saw it knocking off
small competitors. Now they are bleating about it.

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid

No, it is a special SALE version.

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid
Christmas and the new year. Are they selling at

I just had a look around the Casuarina shopping centre here in Darwin this
morning, 5th of January.

Most shops still have discounts with selected products, starting at 20% off,
right up to 70% off.

Two shops are showing 50% off "all products store wide". Mantoman and Cotton.
Are they selling at a loss?

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid

They might be on some items, but you can be assured that they have
made a huge profit on the bulk of
the same item sold pre-"sale" price that would more than make up the
loss.  Same with "clearance of discontinued items",
car dealers flogging off "2010 plated models" for a steep discount.
They have made enough on the other 90+ % they sold at full
price to offset the loss they may or may not make on these few
"outdated" or "discontinued" items.

If they stay open long term, then you can be assured that they are
making more profit than loss overall.

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid

You must be getting old and stupid if you have to ask that question

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid
On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 13:34:12 +1100, terryc

You DON'T believe in Christmas (sales)
--
Petzl
http://home.iprimus.com.au/petzl/Mono.htm

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid

TANSTAAFL.
Shrug, if 99.99999% of it is crap, what is good about it?

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid

I may be old, I may be stupid.
I know the answer, but I was asking what you and others thought Terry.

I guess from your answer, you may not be sure at this stage.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid

Yer, yer, yer, so you claim now, but there is no credibility now,
especially for a cross posting troll.

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid
for a cross posting troll.

Glad you didn't disappoint me Terry. :-)

Cheers Don...

=================

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid

Christmas and the new year. Are they selling at

Depends what they're selling, and what their usual mark-up over 'cost'
price is.

If their usual markups are 400%, they're still doing OK by 'slashing'
their advertised prices by 50% :-)

--
Usenet Improvement Project: http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org /

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid
Christmas and the new year. Are they selling at

One problem is retailers and importers have to hold lots of stock, this
is to get it cheaper in bulk. Having stock costs money, it was about
27.5% over three months.

We now have too many stores and shopping centres every place you go to
has the same stuff.

These business people have brought it on themselves and want someone to
blame = joe public.

Re: Greens back retailers' internet GST bid

Cotton. Are they selling at a loss?

is.

Nope.

Its never worth buying more than you can sell at a profit.

Not if you get the volume right.

Oh bullshit. It never costs that much.

same stuff.

They should get a clue and order what they can sell at a profit.

Yes.

And only a fool buys that line.

Site Timeline