GPS Phone madness

I hate morons with guns.

Don't buy a gun then Trevor, otherwise you will hate yourself !!!

Reply to
APR

Put it somewhere else trevor, otherwise you'll have your alter ego and his little mates from APG swarming all over the place again.

Reply to
keithr

..

t in

not

le

, far

er

. If

ned)

that

have

e me

gun

, I

nate

blems

guns.

text -

Sorry Keefy, too late.

It's interesting to note that Keefy isn't concerned about Trevor's anti-gun rants appearing on aus.electronics, he's concerned that an alternative viewpoint may appear.

Doesn't surprise me in the least.

Reply to
John - Melb

I was right!

You are a paranoid sook!!!

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.
Reply to
Dyna Soar

Thank you............

Reply to
John - Melb

d...

ust in

s not

able

hat

nd

is, far

ever

ad. If

unk

haned)

pt that

ll

n. I

I have

ote me

ed gun

te, I

ic

minate

te

roblems

ers

h guns.

ed text -

You should add this gem to trev tosspot's porky list:

"Mine is to trust in the law and the lawmakers and the system which keeps them honest. It's not perfect, but it is a whole lot better than your idea of anarchy. "

Also could add that the right to gun ownership is essential, to encourage them to stay (more) honest, and as a last resort, to any "honesty" problems, and restore basic human rights if the "system that keeps them honest" (which doesn't seem to exist anymore) repeatedly fails to do so.

Reply to
KR

:> Put it somewhere else trevor, otherwise you'll have your alter ego and :> his little mates from APG swarming all over the place again.- Hide quote= d text - :>

:> - Show quoted text - : :Sorry Keefy, too late. : :It's interesting to note that Keefy isn't concerned about Trevor's :anti-gun rants appearing on aus.electronics, he's concerned that an :alternative viewpoint may appear. : :Doesn't surprise me in the least.

You're every bit as bad as Trevor...=20 "Doesn't surprise me in the least". A zealot of any stripe is still a=20 zealot.

Reply to
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Je=DFus?=

d...

ust in

s not

able

hat

nd

is, far

ever

ad. If

unk

haned)

pt that

ll

n. I

I have

ote me

ed gun

te, I

ic

minate

te

roblems

ers

h guns.

ted text -

Poor little Keevy is upset that the nasty rednecks demand the same freedom of speech as his anti-gun mates.

Yep, its all my fault. well it's nice to know I've left an impression.

Being called names by the likes of a wanker like you really is a compliment, I must being doing something right.

Reply to
John - Melb

**Clear enough?
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Hell, I spent years on the road as a field tech. I've lost count of how many times I've had near misses with morons yapping on their mobiles, of texting on them while driving. The sooner driving distractions are outlawed, the happier I'll be.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Bob Larter

You think that there are only intelligent people on the road? From personal experience, I can assure that most people on the road are idiots.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Bob Larter

others.

you

screaming

to my

And Netiquette says if you are going to snip *ALL* of what a person wrote, you can at least snip their name as well!

It is impossible to ban everything that will distract a MORON driver, far easier to ban the MORON in the first place. At least there should be severe penalties for CAUSING a crash. The one time someone ran into me, put me into hospital, and was actually taken to court, they were found guilty of careless driving and failing to give way, and given a fine LESS than a parking ticket!

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

others.

first

how.

No I don't, and I don't think laws banning GPS usage will get rid of them either, DO YOU?

idiots.

Are you one of them then? Must be if you think banning *PROPER* usage of a GPS, as well as stupid use, will stop crashes.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

You want to see me in a tutu?

You is one sick puppy...................

Reply to
John - Melb

In article , mcnamara snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com said... : :On Sep 29, 8:50=A0pm, keithr wrote: : :> 5 years ago in New Zealand, you do cast your net far and wide don't you? :> You really should get out more, take up a hobby other than tracking down :> every last anti-gun post ever made, learn ballroom dancing or something. : :You want to see me in a tutu?

He said "ballroom dancing" you meat-head.

:You is one sick puppy...................

And 'you is' the one who thought about wearing a tutu...

Reply to
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Je=DFus?=