GPS Phone madness - Page 3

Re: GPS Phone madness

**Nothing you can say will get me to accept that RBT is a bad thing. RBT has
been shown to reduce deaths on our roads.

BTW: Where is that proof that AGW is bunk?

I'm still waiting.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: GPS Phone madness

In article <2448dabd-3fad-447b-86d9-
snipped-for-privacy@o9g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com said...
:
:>
:> **Yours is akin to one of the war lords in Somalia. Mine is to trust in the
:> law and the lawmakers and the system which keeps them honest. It's not
:> perfect, but it is a whole lot better than your idea of anarchy.
:>
:
:
:OMFG !  Now I have heard everything !
:
:You either are a troll, a viral marketer and posterboy for state
:government corruption, the most
:naive being ever created, or an ABSOLUTE TOTAL NUTCASE.

He's certainly an odd combination of things, thats for sure.
He *does* come across as very naive, and yet at the same time is capable
seeking accurate information at the same time. How he /interprets/ that
information is... odd, to say the very least! He also - as you say -
comes across as a troll. Why else would he say the things he does? And
yet, he doesnt really fit a troll profile. Maybe he's just a little
unhinged in some ways? No name calling here, etc. I'm quite serious.

:Stop sitting and watching police, court dramas and political
:interviews on TV (propaganda) and believing them to be fact.
:
:Trevor, GET HELP, or open your eyes and smell the coffee. Wake up to
:reality.

His thinking is locked in one - and only one - way. And that's just not
right, nor healthy. No point trying to reason with him, especially when
you read some of his stuff when he cuts loose. Theres some rather odd
psychological stuff showing through at times. He's the type of guy in
real life I'd never turn my back on... I bet behind the scenes, people
who know him well see a rather disturbing personality at times.

I'm starting to see where the name 'rage' audio came from.

He's a government's wet dream, plays right into their hands.

Thank Christ most people have at least some ability to look past the
incidental and see the big picture.

Re: GPS Phone madness

**"Unhinged"? Get real. RBT has been shown to reduce road deaths. It is, far
and away, the most significant and far-reaching piece of legislation ever
enacted WRT motor vehicles. It saves lives and gets drunks off the road. If
a drunk kills him/her self, I don't get all that concerned. When a drunk
driver kills a close friend and her husband (leaving two children orphaned)
I get pretty angry (the drunk survived relatively intact, BTW).

I accept that many people don't like the GPS legislation. I also accept that
it is imperfect and that there may well be far better solutions. I will
NEVER acknowledge that RBT is anything but a fine piece of legislation. I
and the vast majority of Australians support it.

Lastly: I will respond to your request to place my feelings about gun
ownership. I was extremely angry at your lies regarding my position. I have
calmed down and will place those thoughts on the record. Do not misquote me
again.

I fully support the 1996 gun control laws, which allows legal, licensed gun
owners, the ability to buy, use, own and store their weapons under the
approved conditions.

That's the best I can do in one sentence. If I was allowed to elaborate, I
would add the following:

I do not support the legal shooting of native ducks and feel that the
bloodthirsty morons who engage in such activity should seek psychiatric
help. OTOH, I fully support the activities shooters who wish to exterminate
rabbits, pigs, wild dogs, cats, rats and other feral species on private
land. They perform a valuable service to the community. I have zero problems
with responsible shooters. At least 5 of my friends are regular shooters
(two, with handguns). I do not "fear" or hate guns. I hate morons with guns.

Clear enough?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: GPS Phone madness

I hate morons with guns.

Don't buy a gun then Trevor, otherwise you will hate yourself !!!

Re: GPS Phone madness

Put it somewhere else trevor, otherwise you'll have your alter ego and
his little mates from APG swarming all over the place again.

Trevor Tosspot continues to use aus.electronics as a forum to launch his anti-gun rants

Sorry Keefy, too late.

It's interesting to note that Keefy isn't concerned about Trevor's
anti-gun rants appearing on aus.electronics, he's concerned that an
alternative viewpoint may appear.

Doesn't surprise me in the least.

Re: Trevor Tosspot continues to use aus.electronics as a forum to launch his anti-gun rants

I was right!

You are a paranoid sook!!!

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.

Re: Trevor Tosspot continues to use aus.electronics as a forum to launch his anti-gun rants

On Sep 26, 10:17A0%pm, "Dyna  Soar"

Thank you............

Re: Trevor Tosspot continues to use aus.electronics as a forum to launch his anti-gun rants

You should add this gem to trev tosspot's porky list:

"Mine is to trust in the
law and the lawmakers and the system which keeps them honest. It's not
perfect, but it is a whole lot better than your idea of anarchy. "

Also could  add that the right to gun ownership is essential, to
encourage them to stay (more) honest,
and as a last resort, to any "honesty" problems, and restore basic
human rights if the "system that keeps them honest" (which doesn't
seem to exist anymore) repeatedly fails to do so.

Re: Trevor Tosspot continues to use aus.electronics as a forum to launch his anti-gun rants

In article <387e5aac-0f5d-4830-b80b-83059c31b5f3
@x25g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, mcnamara snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com said...
:
<snip>
:> Put it somewhere else trevor, otherwise you'll have your alter ego and
:> his little mates from APG swarming all over the place again.- Hide quoted text -
:>

:
:Sorry Keefy, too late.
:
:It's interesting to note that Keefy isn't concerned about Trevor's
:anti-gun rants appearing on aus.electronics, he's concerned that an
:alternative viewpoint may appear.
:
:Doesn't surprise me in the least.

You're every bit as bad as Trevor...20%
"Doesn't surprise me in the least". A zealot of any stripe is still a20%
zealot.

Re: Poor little johnny upset by nasty old trevvy again

Poor little Keevy is upset that the nasty rednecks demand the same
freedom of speech as his anti-gun mates.

Yep, its all my fault. well it's nice to know I've left an
impression.

Being called names by the likes of a wanker like you really is a
compliment, I must being doing something right.

Re: Trevor Tosspot continues to use aus.electronics as a forum to launch his anti-gun rants

You want to see me in a tutu?

You is one sick puppy...................

Re: Trevor Tosspot continues to use aus.electronics as a forum to launch his anti-gun rants

In article <47feedac-1b31-4433-9c3c-e69f69677ca8
@h40g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, mcnamara snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com said...
:
:
:> 5 years ago in New Zealand, you do cast your net far and wide don't you?
:> You really should get out more, take up a hobby other than tracking down
:> every last anti-gun post ever made, learn ballroom dancing or something.
:
:You want to see me in a tutu?

He said "ballroom dancing" you meat-head.

:You is one sick puppy...................

And 'you is' the one who thought about wearing a tutu...

Re: GPS Phone madness

**Clear enough?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: GPS Phone madness

Is there anything much that you aren't against Trevor?

Like many of the others here, I've been rear ended a couple of times by
idiots who didn't need a GPS or phone to help them. Its part of life in
the big city which is one of the reasons that I no longer live in a big
(or even a small) city.

No thanks Trev, I would never want to get that pedantic. Speaking of
which, shouldn't that be 1.6 kilometres in your shoes?

Site Timeline