Google changed dramatically? - Page 2

Re: Google changed dramatically?

In firefox try Tools -> private Browsing. If that does work it is the
cookies so try clear history (everything)

Re: Google changed dramatically?

It seem to be settled down now.In the middle of that trouble I kept
getting a virus that kept putting up a popup, windows internet security
that wanted to me to install something that costs money to remove the
rubbish they infected me with. I seem to have fixed that and now both
troubles seem to have subsided. Touch wood.(I ran lots of free well
known detector plus removal software and some specific tricks for the
virus which seem to have fixed my troubles.)

Re: Google changed dramatically?

If you want to use the old google without that stupid side bar , then use
these links

http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=all

http://www.google.com.au/webhp?hl=all

--

Sandgroper
Re: Google changed dramatically?

Great tip, Sandgroper. Thanks for posting it, much appreciated. Long
may it last ;-)

--
dee

Site Timeline