Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- bruce varley
July 24, 2006, 10:52 am
rate this thread
Jim from Newfound and Don from Dontronics need no introduction here. Just
thought I'd thank them for their great service on the weekend. Problems with
firmware revs on a Saturday arvo, so I put a query on Dons website. He
bounced it on to Jim. Emails from both of them at about 6 that same
evening, giving me enough pointers to get going. Thanks guys.
There's hope in the world.
- » Low Cost USB RF & Microwave CW Power Meters on Laptop or PC
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » change polarity@15 mins on DC transformer<total beginner--single project>
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » oude pc die met stekker in stopcantact zat en uit zich zelf aansloeg
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Dutch)