Global warming link

Hi Mum and Dad,

Found this interesting page, have a look and click on the links inside.

It looks like the German drivers license will happen after all my doubts. They changed the rules last year, Germany and Australia signed a reciprocal agreement allowing Ozzies to swap their license for a German one and vice versa. I have to give them my OZ license when I get the Kraut one, they send it back to Australia so if I move back I can reclaim it. Best part is that there are no theory or driving tests at all, and the German license is for life - no renewals or eye tests.

We got your Xmas card and school pics today - thanks very much for that!

Love, Geoff and Chris

PS It's just started to snow, lucky I brought the Xmas tree inside this morning! Temp. is 0.5degC and it gets dark around 4:30pm

Reply to
yaputya