Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- George Foreman griller thermostat.
April 27, 2006, 6:02 am
rate this thread
I have a George Foreman griller TSK-267(GR30) with a faulty thermostat.
An electrical retailer tells me they are unable to get replacement
It is simply a thermal circuit breaker similar to the type used in
I measured the temperature in a smaller version of the griller and
found the temp. varied
between 185 and 215 deg. C.
The highest temp. that WES sell is 165 deg. C.
Does anyone know the temperature the thermostat should be, and where I
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » offerta di prestito di denaro serio e semplice e onesto veloce in 72
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)