ganeshsingh.dece.,BE(ece)

hai friends i want to join in ur group and learn more about electronics.....................

Reply to
singhgan

No one gets in without:

1) The secret handshake 2) An insult from Phil

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones
** Groper Optimist Alert !

** Sorry friend, this is no usenet based university.

It's more like the outpatients clinic for casualties of the Electronics School of Hard Knocks.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

1 out of 2 ain't bad. I hope he knows the secret handshake to now gain full entry. :-)

Hi singhgan,

suggest you monitor the messages for a while, and ask specific questions when you have the need.

I won't say this group is strange, but it is different, and an education no matter which way you look at it.

On second thoughts, it is a strange group, not all that different to most, and I'm not sure how much, if anything, can be learnt from it. :-)

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Crystal clear, super bright OLED LCD (128x128) for your microcontroller.
Simple serial RX/TX interface. Many memory sizes.
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16460
Reply to
Don McKenzie