ganeshsingh.dece.,BE(ece)

hai friends i want to join in ur group and learn more about
electronics.....................

Re: ganeshsingh.dece.,BE(ece)

No one gets in without:
1) The secret handshake
2) An insult from Phil

Dave :)

Re: ganeshsingh.dece.,BE(ece)

**  Groper Optimist Alert !

** Sorry friend,  this is no usenet based university.

It's more like the outpatients clinic for casualties of the Electronics
School of Hard Knocks.

.......   Phil

Re: ganeshsingh.dece.,BE(ece)

1 out of 2 ain't bad.
I hope he knows the secret handshake to now gain full entry. :-)

Hi singhgan,

suggest you monitor the messages for a while, and ask specific questions
when you have the need.

I won't say this group is strange, but it is different, and an education
no matter which way you look at it.

On second thoughts, it is a strange group, not all that different to
most, and I'm not sure how much, if anything, can be learnt from it. :-)

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html