FS Oscilloscope 60Mhz $190

FS oscilloscope Kikusui Model cos 5060 60Mhz 2 channel delayed time base no probes very good condition $190 Sydney city Ben

Reply to
ben

Here we go again, not trying to have a go at you Ben, but with all the problems people have had recently with purchases on Usenet you would be much better placing it on eBay. That way you will have credentials that can be verified and there is buyer protection.

I'm sure other's won't mind if you post a link to your item on eBay.

--
The views I present are that of my own and NOT of any organisation I may
belong to.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
Reply to
Simon Templar

On Sun, 3 Sivan 5767 00:30 Simon Templar translated the ancient runes thusly:

Er I would. I haven't got the necessary credit card to register on Ebay, so cannot bid on anything on there. Better to post the ad on VKHam, more chances for those of us with a bit of cash but no credit card to buy stuff.

And no, the credit companies don't give credit cards to Disability Pensioners, before you all suggest I go and get one!

Kate vk4xyl

--
"One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them,
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."

http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html
Reply to
Kate

Why do you put so much effort into being an idiot?

most of the posts reporting ripoffs have clearly stated they originated either from VK-HAM or Ebay

"Ben" has been selling gear here on and off long before you graced us with your presence (and is a 100% reliable seller)

I'd also suggest your not the best person to be speaking of credentials, what with your mentally derranged and homophobic posts over the years.

Ive noticed you post lots of crap for a while then dissappear....has it got something to do with your medication intake?

As John Von Laws would say (remember him Simon..you put a bounty on his head") STUPID STUPID MONKEY

Reply to
zippydoo

Agreed. Makes no real sense, really. One should just verify the identity and other details of the seller before proceeding. There is no added protection on eBay or elsewhere, unless you'll only buy from a seller with hundreds of sales of expensive items, which really limits the range of items. I've never been ripped off yet on here or elsewhere over nearly 10 years(touch wood).

Reply to
=?iso-8859-1?b?SmXfdXM=?=

What problems have there been recently (or ever) with selling on this group? People have been doing it forever with no real problems that I have heard of. I have sold quite a few things on here myself, including scopes, no problems.

I prefer eBay now as I can reach a wider audience, but there can be many good reasons to avoid eBay and list here. The "protection" that eBay offers buyers is not as good as you think.

Phil Allison will mind, I'm sure, see his recent dummy spit on the subject. Most others don't mind though.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

--snip--

Got me my money back on two occasions, in both cases it was because I completed the transaction on Ebay. Sure its fine if you are honest and selling something honestly that has no problems, but some people try to get rid of 'their problems' by on selling a piece of intermittent gear.

-J-

Reply to
ump