FS Oscilloscope 60Mhz $190

FS oscilloscope Kikusui Model cos 5060   60Mhz  2 channel delayed
time base  no  probes   very good condition
$190
Sydney city
Ben

Re: FS Oscilloscope 60Mhz $190

Here we go again, not trying to have a go at you Ben, but with all the
problems people have had recently with purchases on Usenet you would be
much better placing it on eBay.  That way you will have credentials that
can be verified and there is buyer protection.

I'm sure other's won't mind if you post a link to your item on eBay.

--
The views I present are that of my own and NOT of any organisation I may
belong to.

Re: FS Oscilloscope 60Mhz $190

On Sun, 3 Sivan 5767 00:30 Simon Templar translated the ancient runes
thusly:

Er I would. I haven't got the necessary credit card to register on
Ebay, so cannot bid on anything on there. Better to post the ad on
VKHam, more chances for those of us with a bit of cash but no credit
card to buy stuff.

And no, the credit companies don't give credit cards to Disability
Pensioners, before you all suggest I go and get one!

Kate vk4xyl
--
"One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them,
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."

Re: FS Oscilloscope 60Mhz $190

Why do you put so much effort into being an idiot?

most of the posts reporting ripoffs have clearly stated they originated
either from VK-HAM or Ebay

"Ben" has been selling gear here on and off long before you graced us with
your presence (and is a 100% reliable seller)

I'd also suggest your not the best person to be speaking of credentials,
what with your mentally derranged and homophobic posts over the years.

Ive noticed you post lots of crap for a while then dissappear....has it got
something to do with your medication intake?

As John Von Laws would say (remember him Simon..you put a bounty on his
head") STUPID STUPID MONKEY

Re: FS Oscilloscope 60Mhz $190

Agreed. Makes no real sense, really. One should just verify the identity
and other details of the seller before proceeding. There is no added
protection on eBay or elsewhere, unless you'll only buy from a seller with
hundreds of sales of expensive items, which really limits the range of
items. I've never been ripped off yet on here or elsewhere over
nearly 10 years(touch wood).

Re: FS Oscilloscope 60Mhz $190

What problems have there been recently (or ever) with selling on this
group?
People have been doing it forever with no real problems that I have
heard of.
I have sold quite a few things on here myself, including scopes, no
problems.

I prefer eBay now as I can reach a wider audience, but there can be
many good reasons to avoid eBay and list here.
The "protection" that eBay offers buyers is not as good as you think.

Phil Allison will mind, I'm sure, see his recent dummy spit on the
subject.
Most others don't mind though.

Dave.

Re: FS Oscilloscope 60Mhz $190
--snip--

Got me my money back on two occasions, in both cases it was because I
completed the transaction on Ebay.  Sure its fine if you are honest and
selling something honestly that has no problems, but some people try to
get rid of 'their problems' by on selling a piece of intermittent gear.

-J-

Site Timeline