FS oscilloscope $220

FS oscilloscope HUNG CHANG  3502    20MHz dual channel   very clean
near new condition it is black in colour. comes with one probe  $220
ono
Sydney
Ben

Re: FS oscilloscope $220

is that compatible with my windows xp home

Re: FS oscilloscope $220

Its compatible with all windows including sliding and sash.

Barry
=====
Home page
http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

Re: FS oscilloscope $220

Yes it installs in a PCI slot & XP has native oscilloscope drivers.

gtoomey

Re: FS oscilloscope $220

DOH!  .. THIS MESSAGE WAS CROSSPOSTED into 4 NG's including 2 computer
only groups... no wonder the crap is rising to the top

Re: FS oscilloscope $220

"David"

 **  Err - it is a REAL  scope.

 You know -  long glass tube thingy like a TV  and lots of dials and
switches.

Re: FS oscilloscope $220

  Oh no!  Not him!  How did he find his way on here?  (I suppose the
cross posted advert...)  Googling him is interesting...

Site Timeline