FS:Melb, microcontroller development kits

Hi all, I have for sale the following micrcontroller development kits. Bought many moons ago but never used. Complete with boards, books, cables, software.

Phillips / CEIBO 87C75x development kit - with 2x 87C752-4F28, 87C750 devices all UV window types.

National Semiconductor COP8 development kit. - 2 x COP8780CN devices ( has

220V UK type power pack, will need adapter)

$50 ea + registered postage payment by direct deposit , no COD

gcd a.t iimetro dot com dot au

Cheers Greg

Reply to
gcd

$50 ? When you can get a modern flash based 8051 dev board for less than Aus$30.

What os is the software for ?

Be luckly to give away a Cop8 kit.

Alex

Reply to
Alex Gibson

bare board and processor perhaps, with no other parts ( maybe a resonator if you're lucky), not a manufacturer or approved 3rd party developer assembled devlopment kit.

DOS, windows - 3.1 I assume - but does work under xp command shell

I assume that means you don't want it.

Reply to
gcd

Okay maybe not under $30 unless you count the

pic or avr boards
pic
avr

Haven't looked at

or
recently then ? or some of the cheap Chinese webshops ?

$26
$33

$46

For for $66 a Philips lpc2119 60MHz 128KB flash free development tools(eclipse + arm gcc or free limited version of keil tools)

$30
$36

Alex

Reply to