Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Peter Martin
July 23, 2005, 12:13 am
rate this thread
I have several hundred surplus MDS 2.3GHz Hills Downconverters. Each
one contains $$$ worth of GaAs FETs and other transistors, ICs , chip
caps, regulators, mixers, resistors, crystals etc.
I'd like to get rid if them but it seems wrong to just send them to
See www.rfshop.com.au/ant.htm for pics
Cost for 10 qnty is A$30 inc GST and postage to anywhere in Australia.
Larger quantities by negotiation.
- » Spam Slayer: Bringing Spammers to Their Knees - Yahoo! News
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » "Poor Man's" 5.1 Channel Surround From A Two Channel Amp
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » Suche Abgleich-Anweisung für Leybold PGA100 Massens pektrometer
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)