FS:Infocus LP-725 LCD projector (newcastle)

Hi

have a LCD projector FS...which we have been using till recently (when the globe for it burnt out. The rest of the unit works OK The globe - I have not been able to source a cheap globe for it(what is cheap to me ) so if you need it for parts or have globe to fit it ..you are on your way ..I am selling it for $350 +postage ..

or if you have a globe (or ex Lp725 or 735 that has died ,,but globe ok ..let me know how much ..I might buy it...and get this one going..)

I used it to watch movies and play PS2 games..

So there you are ..LP725 minus a lamp ..or if you have lamp or broken down lP725/735 projector ..but lamp Ok let me know how much..

pick up or post from newcastle

Reply to
mc

How many ANSI

Reply to
Justern

MSRP (USD) : $ 8,499 Brightness (Lumens) : 750 ANSI Contrast: ANSI: ** Full On/Off: 300:1 Weight: 5.4 kg Size (cm) (HxWxD) : 15.2 x 29.7 x 38.9 Throw Dist (m) : InFocus LP725 Projection Calculator 1.5 - 5.5 Image Size (cm) : 89.9 - 422.5 Lens: Focus: Manual Zoom: Manual, 1.30:1 Optional Lenses: No Digital Zoom: No Keystone Correction: Fixed Lens Shift: No Compatibility: HDTV: No EDTV/480p: No SDTV/480i: No Component Video: No Video: Yes Digital Input: No Personal Computers: Yes Networking: Wired: No Wireless: No Warranty: 2 Years Lamp: Type: 150W UHE Life: 2000 hours Quantity: 1 Display: Type: 1.3" PolySi LCD (3) Native: 800x600 Pixels Maximum: 1024x768 Pixels Aspect Ratio: 4:3 (SVGA) Performance: H-Sync Range: ** V-Sync Range: 50 - 100Hz Pixel Clock: ** Speakers: 3.0W Mono Max Power: 250W Voltage: 100V - 240V FCC Class: A Audible Noise: 39.0 dB Special: ** Status: Out of Production First Ship: ** Last Ship: Jun 2000

Reply to
Matt2 - Amstereo

it is bright enough (when the lamp works :) ) ..I've usualy projected it over a 5-6 distance with a 5x4 (approx) size view on the wall ..

in fact from memory the 150w lamp is supposed to be something like

10000lumens > How many ANSI
Reply to
mc

If anyone is interested in a new Dell projector

This message has been sent to you because of your involvement in the bulk purchase of the Dell 2405FPW TFT Monitor, co-ordinated on the WhirlPool Forums by myself, Vaughan Paynter (aka MrWolf).

After much thought and development the BulkBuy website has been released live to the public as a central site to co-ordinate future bulk deals. To kick things off we have a great deal on the Dell 1100MP Projector.

Go to

and check out this deal for yourself.

The site includes a forum where you can request and discuss future deals. We have partnered with PayPal to provide secure online payments and will soon have a complete online merchant facility.

Regards,

Vaughan "MrWolf" Paynter BulkBuy | ABN 63 994 886 540 URL -

Alex Gibson