FS:Infocus LCD projector LP725 (Newcastle)

Hi have a Infocus LCD projector (LP725) minus the projector lamp ..as the one that I had just burnt out ..for me to replace them ... too costly..If you have a second hand one (lamp) or a cheap source for them ..then this is a good projector. Used to watch movies and play playstation games with it...

Best offer ..Looking for just above $400 if possible.. email if interested..

you can pick up (Newcastle).. or I can post it .. not too heavy ..and it is reasonably small...

Reply to
mc