FS: [BNE] Pair of 12" Lanzar 1000w Sub's in sealed enclosure.

Pair of 1000w 12" subs in a sealed 72ltr enclosure, both subs are partitioned off from one another, so its like 2 enclosures in one. constructed of 32mm MDF professionally, carpeted. subs are dual voice coil Lanzar Vibe 12" subs with poly cones.

Box to suit excel, commodore, lantra and a myriad of other cars. box is of a 'J' box design, to work best with hatches.

$150.. pickup on brisbane southside. Beenleigh area.

email only at coconutz79*****@*****hotmail****.****com remove the *'s from the address.

Ian.

Reply to
Ian Foster

"Ian Foster" wrote in news:44a23ae0 snipped-for-privacy@news.iprimus.com.au:

Hey Ian,

The Sherpa is running like a dream :-) I was going to flog it after fixing the red jag, but I can't, love it to bits :-)

Ron

Reply to
Ron