FS: [BNE] Pair of 12" Lanzar 1000w Sub's in sealed enclosure.

Pair of 1000w 12" subs in a sealed 72ltr enclosure, both subs are
partitioned off from one another, so its like 2 enclosures in one.
constructed of 32mm MDF professionally, carpeted.   subs are dual voice coil
Lanzar Vibe 12" subs with poly cones.

Box to suit excel, commodore, lantra and a myriad of other cars.    box is
of a 'J' box design, to work best with hatches.

$150.. pickup on brisbane southside.  Beenleigh area.

email only at coconutz79*****@*****hotmail****.****com
remove the *'s from the address.

Ian.

Re: FS: [BNE] Pair of 12" Lanzar 1000w Sub's in sealed enclosure.

Hey Ian,

The Sherpa is running like a dream :-)
I was going to flog it after fixing the red jag, but I can't, love it to
bits :-)

Ron

Site Timeline