Free: Roland A3 size DXY-980 Plotter:

Free for anyone who wants to pick it up from Tullamarine (Gladstone Park) 3043.

This is an older A3 size plotter that was around $2,700 when new. But that was about 15 years ago, and it ran under DOS only. Has serial RS-232 and Centronics parallel interface.

Includes manual, power supply, pens, and graphics sheets, which were used for printed circuit board designs. Was working when we moved across to windows Autotrax software, to do the same job.

Hasn't been used for years, don't know if there are windows drivers. Pens may have dried up. May not even fire up, your problem. What you see is what you get.

I feel it is too good to simply junk, may just suit robotic arm designer/enthusiast. :-)

E-Mail Contact Page:

direct your email to Don at our support dept.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Do not know if this applies to the Roland stuff, but if you are thinking of using a HPGL driver, somewhere in the upgrade train, some loon in MS (or was it HP) substituted inkjet drivers for the HPGL pen plotter drivers in MSwin98. so instead of acting like a pen plotter, these now shuttle back and forth like an inkjet head. Just a gotcha to be wary of.

Reply to
terryc