Watch the server melt down on Jan 7th:
http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/news.php?id30%5

Dave.

Re: "Free day" at Sparkfun

Yes, it's a pretty good giveaway.
$100K USD total
you pay for shipping.
$100 max per household free.

will it be worth $100K in advertising for SF?

you betcha!!! :-)

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: "Free day" at Sparkfun

yep, it's in melt down right now Dave :-)

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: "Free day" at Sparkfun

SparkFun Free Day
Has concluded!
$100,000.00 was given away in:
1h : 44m : 50s

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: "Free day" at Sparkfun

Had a cart, never managed to get as far as the checkout. Great fun
watching the twitter feed!  ;-)

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA

Site Timeline