Fraudulent AV cable on Ebay

thanks Robert, that is the way I have always done business. Why sell something to someone, when they can't use it? You make sure the customer understands what it is before they purchase, when the product specs may come under what I would call, open to "mis-interpretation" easily.

I put my own interpretation on it, and put this up on the product page, and users can then make a more informed choice on product usage.

wouldn't come up as a specific URL. I suspect what the Baron was getting, was the flyout menus being corrupted in some way.

For instance, if you hover over PICmicro, to the right you should get two new entries "Hardware" and "Software" flyout menus. No doubt you see this, he doesn't.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

The World's First Large-Scale, Multi-User, Real Time System.
http://www.dontronics.com/first_multi_user_real_time.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie

doing,

Which only applies to those with "common sense", an oxymoron at best.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

l-5v-conver...

A nice push for your business but he does have the cables listed properly. If a person buys then without reading and Understanding the listing they should NOT be purchasing a cable.

Reply to
sparky

ra

yes, they all work fine.

Reply to
Robert Macy

In article , mm wrote: .

I never leave feedback for sellers that play that game - good or bad - they just want to be able to leave bad feedback about you if you complain

David

Reply to
David

Sellers *cannot* leave negative feedback any more. The only option is positive feedback or nothing.

Dave.

http://www.eevblog.com
Reply to
David L. Jones

That's very good to know. Thanks.

Reply to
mm

I read this a couple days ago, but somehow it didnt' sink in until you rephrased it in your second post a few posts down. Thanks.

Reply to
mm

LOL, Yes mate those leads are used on a number of LCD 7 inch Monitors sold from China, they are a USB TYPE socket to Analog video out Its not USB, but merely using a USB plug. Read what he says, he makes NO mention it turns USB into Video.. Its under the Group a.. Computers >

b.. Components >

c.. Cables >

d.. VGA, SVGA

caveat emptor...