Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
April 8, 2007, 8:18 pm
rate this thread
I am trying to identify the country of manufacture of an
electrotherapy instrument probably manufactured early last century.
Some numbers written in pencil on the inside of the wooden cabinet and
a drawer put a line across the stem of the number 7. This is of course
a European way of writing a number.
Each of four brass terminals has a label in the form of a letter
stamped into the wood:
1. What is probably the positive battery terminal has the letter 'K'.
2. The other battery terminal has the letter 'Z'.
3. One pole of a switch (function unknown) has the letter 'P'.
4. The other pole has the letter 'S'.
Can somebody identify what words these represent? I have looked in
German and French dictionaries and cannot get any sense from
'positive', 'negative', 'on' and 'off'.
- » Jak bezprzewodowo przekazać sygnał z sensora be zpieczeństwa?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)