For Sale: 16 channel analogue light dimmer project

Hi all

A few years ago I started building an analog multi channel light dimmer for
theatre use. It is 16 channel, and has a chaser and music to light control as
well so it could be used for kids discos. All analogue, 0-10V.
All the circuit boards are built and tested, just needs boxes and panels - art
work is done. I was going to get the panels laser cut - easiest for 18 sliders.

I want it to go to someone who will finish and use it - at a fraction of its
cost to me, say, $50 + postage

Images here: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B6M32L_IZL18TjV5MzAwcUZDZEU/edit

Cheers
Glenn