For Sale: 16 channel analogue light dimmer project

Hi all

A few years ago I started building an analog multi channel light dimmer for theatre use. It is 16 channel, and has a chaser and music to light control as well so it could be used for kids discos. All analogue, 0-10V. All the circuit boards are built and tested, just needs boxes and panels - art work is done. I was going to get the panels laser cut - easiest for 18 sliders.

I want it to go to someone who will finish and use it - at a fraction of its cost to me, say, $50 + postage

Images here:

Cheers Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Garrett