Followup: mains relay box with dry contact input

Google eventually helped me locate two suitable devices, if anyone else is interested. They're both two channel units:

The first is around $180 ex GST, and the second is around $220 ex GST.

Neither company seems to have a single channel device, although the second company used to. It seems that both units are intended for the same market - AV and lighting equipment.

Thanks to everyone who helped. Even Phil :-)

Peter

Reply to
Pete

Perfect! Thanks for the update.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Looks good :) The first one (PC2-1) with the LED indication (in my experience this can be very handy for quickly finding the cause if some part of the system doesn't work as it should, especially if a customer is calling from the field for help to get the thing working.) I think is the one to go for.

I think you will find that the cost to make a single channel unit isn't that much less than the dual channel unit, this is probably why the single was dropped.

Reply to
kreed