Followup: mains relay box with dry contact input

Google eventually helped me locate two suitable devices, if anyone else
is interested.  They're both two channel units:

http://www.medesign.com.au/images/PC2-1.pdf

http://www.amxaust.com.au/avt/pdf/AVT-PC22002.pdf

The first is around $180 ex GST, and the second is around $220 ex GST.

Neither company seems to have a single channel device, although the
second company used to.  It seems that both units are intended for the
same market - AV and lighting equipment.

Thanks to everyone who helped.  Even Phil :-)

Peter

Re: Followup: mains relay box with dry contact input

Perfect!
Thanks for the update.

Dave.

Re: Followup: mains relay box with dry contact input

Looks good :)  The first one (PC2-1) with the LED indication (in my
experience this can be very handy for quickly finding the cause if
some part of the system doesn't work as it should, especially if a
customer is calling from the field for help to get the thing
working.)  I think is the one to go for.
I think you will find that the cost to make a single channel unit
isn't that much less than the dual channel unit, this is probably why
the single was dropped.

Site Timeline