Five Ways Around The Filter In Two Minutes

Five Ways Around The Filter In Two Minutes

We object to the Government’s plan to censor the internet for a variety of
reasons – it won’t help parents, it won’t
help police, it’s secretive, it costs a lot of money. Perhaps these points are
debatable, but one isn’t – experts agree,
anybody who wants to will be able to get around the censorwall, easily, on day
one.

Here is a demonstration of how ridiculously easy it will be. In two minutes, I
demonstrate not just how to get around
the filter, but five different ways to get around it.

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2010/08/five-ways-around-the-filter-in-two-minutes /

Complete with video tutorial.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Five Ways Around The Filter In Two Minutes

It's all but dead, didn't you hear?
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/coalition-to-dump-internet-fi =
lter-20100805-11knl.html

They now don't have the numbers to get it passed, unless someone does
a back-flip post election.

Dave.

Re: Five Ways Around The Filter In Two Minutes

reasons – it won’t help parents, it won’t
are debatable, but one isn’t – experts agree,
day one.
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/coalition-to-dump-internet-filter-20100805-11knl.html
It is still in the head of the apparatchiks that really run the place,
they will just sit back until they get a compliant government and away
it starts again the same as they have done with every thing that they
have passed against the majority wishes. (Like some sales of government
businesses etc and making various laws that the majority don't want)

Re: Five Ways Around The Filter In Two Minutes

will just sit back until they get a
every thing that they have passed against
various laws that the majority don't want)

Agreed, I figure if they do a Phoenix on it, the more ammunition against it, the
better.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Five Ways Around The Filter In Two Minutes

reasons – it won’t help parents, it won’t
to get around the censorwall, easily, on

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/coalition-to-dump-internet-filter-20100805-11knl.html

They are completely irrelevant. Look at what that fool Ken Henry didnt manage.

Fat lot of use that is if the Senate wont pass it.

We hardly ever get any govt with control of the Senate.

have passed against the majority
that the majority don't want)

That isnt done by apparachiks, its done by the political partys.

Site Timeline